CAP Solutions (hereinafter referred to as Cap Solutions”, “we” or “us” or ‘our’) is committed to maintaining the privacy of every current, former and prospective member of Arthroschool, and the visitors and users of this website (each, a “User” and collectively, the “Users” or “you”). The terms “You” and “Your” as used here refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing the Our Sites for any reason.
This Policy may be updated at any time. Such updates will be effective from the date of the uploading of the revised Policy to the Site or its communication to you. Please ensure that you regularly read the latest version of this Policy.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
We may collect personal data about our users directly from the user, from Our web server logs, through cookies and other technologies or when you apply for or use other services offered by Us, in the following ways:
• We may collect personal data about you from applications, forms or questionnaires you may complete or agreements you enter into with us or in the course of you establishing or maintaining a customer relationship with us.
• If you register to our annual membership, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal data about yourself. This data may include your name, company name, title, address, country of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, and account number.
.2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected about you in accordance with Section 1 above may be used to verify your identity and eligibility, to provide You with a personalized user experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to You, and to respond properly to your requests for information. Furthermore, we may use such personal data to contact you in order to announce new services or events (including by way of telephone, e-mail, SMS, or fax), for service improvement studies or for internal research.
Our processing of Your information is based upon the following factors:
• contract performance (e.g., Your purchase of membership sign-up/renewal and registration for online courses)
• legitimate business interest (e.g., direct marketing of goods and services)
• compliance with law
• Your consent where applicable
We may use the personal data stored about you jointly with its other closely affiliated organisations. In cases where we believe that additional services may be of interest to you, we may share your personal data with business partners of Arthroschool to the extent permitted by and in accordance with the applicable law. We may also disclose this information to firms that perform services on our behalf to the extent permitted by applicable law. These service providers are required to provide for adequate protection of your personal data and to use it only for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may, in accordance with the respective requirements under the applicable law and solely for the purpose mentioned in this Policy, transfer your personal data to other jurisdictions.
We will store your personal data, in accordance with the applicable law, for so long as such data is needed for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Personal Information is information that, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies You. The types of Personal Information may include, but are not limited to:
• General information (e.g., names, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, Internet protocol addresses, mobile/landline business/personal telephone numbers, and country of residence);
• Professional information (e.g., educational and training background, medical licensure date and state(s), work setting, profession, principal subspecialty fields and certifications);
• Financial information for sales of products or services (e.g., credit and debit card numbers, billing address);
We need to collect and process this information in order to successfully meet Your needs and expectations, such as through delivery the products/services You purchased or requested, and other purposes listed below. We will not collect or maintain Personal Information that is irrelevant to the scope and purpose of the services We provide to Our members, customers and visitors.
Tracking the Use of Our Sites
• Registered Site User - When You create an account to become a registered user on Our Sites or choose to interact with Us in other ways, You will be invited to submit certain Personal Information, which We collect in order to fulfill Your expectations and anticipate Your needs. Examples include applying for membership, registering for or attending an Arthroschool event, participating in online surveys, submitting questions or comments on Our Sites, or requesting information or materials.
• Unregistered Site User - If You use Our Sites without becoming a registered user, You may anonymously browse the public areas of the Sites. Only aggregate data, such as the number of hits per page, is collected and may be used for internal and marketing purposes. No personally identifying information is obtained.
3. DATA SECURITY
We restrict access to Personal Information to only Our employees and business partners who may need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve Our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We have taken a number of steps to enhance the protection of Personal Information sent to or from Arthroschool over the Internet. We have appropriate (technical, process and human) security measures in place to prevent Personal Information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized/ unlawful way. We limit access to Your Personal Information to those who have a genuine business need to do so. Those processing Your Personal Information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We keep Your Personal Information only so long as We need it to provide the service You've requested of Us (including membership,meeting registration and attendance, publication subscription, etc.), to fulfill the purposes described in this policy, or to comply with legal requirements.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data, including firewalls, individual passwords and encryption and authentication technology, and take all other necessary and adequate administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard the same against loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification and to ensure its integrity.
Please note, however, that data transported over an open network, such as the Internet or e-mail, may be accessible to anybody. We cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted via such open networks. When disclosing any personal data via an open network, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to others, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent.
Your data may be lost during transmission or may be accessed by unauthorised parties. We do not accept any liability for direct or indirect losses as regards the security of your data during its transfer via Internet. Please use other means of communication if you think this is necessary or prudent for security reasons.
4. INFORMATION RIGHTS
Our commitment to Your privacy includes multiple ways You reach Us and inquire about the Personal Information in Our possession. If You have questions, comments, or complaints concerning Our privacy practices or if You wish to change, access, or remove Your Personal Information, please contact Us. We will attempt, where practical, to respond to Your requests and to provide You with additional privacy related information
Upon written request to CAP Solutions Head Office, Esentepe Mah. Kır Gülü sk. 4/4 Şişli, Istanbul Turkey, We will notify you of all the personal data it stores about you. You may also request that any incorrect or incomplete personal data stored about you be corrected or that the personal data hold stored about you be deleted.
In addition to the ways of data collection set out in Section 1, we may also collect personal data about you by sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are strings of information that are sent out by a website and saved in your computer. We may use automatically collect data about website usage when you visit this Site, including your IP address, “click-stream” data regarding the portions of the site that you visit and the information or other services you obtain or input (including domain name, Internet service provider, protocol, browser type, operating system etc.) (“Usage Information”). This information is collected primarily for purposes of administering the Site, compiling demographic information and monitoring usage and performance of the Site. If you turn off the cookie function you may not receive all the information on this Site.
6. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Policy shall in all respects be governed by Turkish law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ordinary courts of Istanbul, Turkey.
Add to my list
Deleted from the Mylist..
Deleted from the Mylist..
An error occurred
Your comment will be displayed as soon as possible.
Your new password has been sent to your e-mail address.